The self-sufficient finca is located in the middle of unspoilt natural landscape near the centre of San Telmo, the cosy fishing village in the southwest, which is preceded by the well-known nature reserve “Dragonera”. The beach is about 600 m, the centre of San Telmo in about 800 m from the finca. The country house was built in 1958 and renovated and modernized in 1993 and 2007 respectively. On the ground floor are the living room with fireplace, the dining room behind, the separate kitchen, a utility room, a bedroom with en suite bathroom. In addition, a guest toilet is available. An external staircase leads to the upper floor. Here is a further bedroom and a bathroom. A winter garden connects the main house with the guest house and has access from the terrace. The separate guest house offers another bedroom and a bathroom. A sauna and an original Majorcan wood-oven with BBQ complete the offer.
rural,close to the beach